Friday 21 January 2011

Perfect Purity aloe vera naturals deep penetrating skin lotion

I like to keep the skin moisturized all day with one application. I was shopping at one of my favorite stores, Dollar Tree. The bottle claimed that it was deep, so I thought it was the perfect thing. When I got home, I opened up the lotion and took a good whiff of it. I used it to moisturize my face and looked in the mirror to notice that my face was dry and looked kind of irritated. I found myself having to pour a little of this lotion in a garden with a bottle so that I could use it again anytime I needed during the day.


I can say before I even use it, it is very loose. Any good lotion is thick and does not move unless rubbed in. I have bought smaller tube of lotion for a dollar that worked better, and last as long because less is needed. I use this lotion on my little boy and girl, as it works a bit better at them. I tried to use it to rehabilitate my dry, cracked elbows and had absolutely no luck doing so. I think I had better luck with the skin because it is not so dry or damaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment